WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

How To Delete My Instagram Account Permanently





How To Delete My Instagram Account Permanently With Best And Easy Way By Doing Some Easy Steps You will learn from this useful video.To permanently delete your Instagram account Watch the video and follow all the steps.



Visit Our Official Website : http://www.technoreti.com



To  Get Written Article About Deleting Instagram Account Permanently, Click below Link.



http://technology.onehowto.com/article/how-to-delete-my-instagram-account-permanently-233.html



How to Delete Instagram Account permanently.?



To delete an Instagram account:



1. Launch Instagram onto your favorite browser.

https://www.instagram.com/



2. Log into your Instagram account using your username and password.



3. Now, go to the URL and replace "www" with "help" and press "Enter" on your keyboard.

It should be like this: https://help.instagram.com/



4.Type "delete account" in the search box and choose "How do I delete my account?"



5. Scroll down and click the link in the line number one, that says "Go to the Delete Your Account page."



6. Next to "Why are you deleting your account?", choose a reason for the deletion.



7. Enter your password, then press "Permanently delete my account" button.



8. In the popup window, click "OK".



That's it! Thanks for watching!



Extra Tags..........



delete instagram,

delete instagram account,

delete my instagram,

instagram delete ,

instagram delete account,

delete instagram photos ,

can you delete instagram ,

i want to delete my instagram,

delete your instagram ,

delete instagram comment ,

i want to delete my instagram account,

delete account instagram ,

instagram account delete,

instagram com delete ,

close instagram account ,

delete my instagram account,

delete an instagram ,

delete an instagram account,

my instagram account ,

can you delete an instagram account,

can you delete your instagram,

instagram delete my account,

instagram delete photo ,

instagram delete comment ,

delete photos from instagram ,

delete instagram profile ,

delete photo instagram ,

remove instagram account ,

can you delete instagram account ,

instagram my account ,

can i delete my instagram account ,

can you delete your instagram account,

erase instagram ,

can you delete an instagram ,

cancel instagram account ,

delete your instagram account ,

can you delete instagram photos,

delete instagram account now ,

instagram com delete account,

can i delete my instagram ,

delete a instagram account,

hot to delete instagram ,

remove account instagram ,

can you delete a instagram account,

instagram remove account ,

delete my instagram photos ,

delete my account instagram ,

delete my instagram page ,

delete instagram account from app,

delete a photo from instagram,

erase instagram account ,

delete instagram account on phone,

delete insta account ,

delete instagram page ,

delete my instagram profile,

instagram close account,

delete a instagram ,

can instagram delete my account ,

i want to delete instagram account,

delete an instagram photo,

delete instagram online ,

1 comment: Leave Your Comments